Validity 04/01/2012 to 15/12/2012
Itinerary at a glance
Day Location Supplier MealPlan Activity
1 Nairobi The Stanley BB Trsf
2 Naivasha Naivasha Simba Lodge DBB
3 Masai Mara Sarova Mara Camp LDBB P
4 Masai Mara Sarova Mara Camp LDBB EP
5 Kisumu Sondu Orphanage
6 Nairobi The Stanley BB Trsf
7 Shaba Sarova Shaba Lodge LDBB P
8 Nairobi The Stanley BB
9 Nairobi Trsf
L-Lunch, D-Dinner, BB-Bed and breakfast, LDBB-Lunch, dinner, bed and breakfast, Trsf-Transfer, E-Early morning game drive, A-Morning game drive, P-Afternoon game drive, HDS-Half Day sightseeing, FDS-Full Day Sightseeing
Quotation Full Itinerary
Day 1 Nairobi
On arrival at the airport, met by Liberty Africa safaris representative and transfer to The Stanley Hotel. Check in and transfer for a visit to Daphne Sheldricks orphanage.
Evening lecture and learning from a local renowned wildlife photographer.(The photographer changes throughout the year according to availablility)
Overnight at The Stanley BB – www.sarovahotels.com
Day 2 Naivasha
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning drive to Lake Naivasha with its commanding setting at the foot of the Rift Valley Escarpment. Lake Naivasha is also an important horticultural area of Kenya. Afternoon boat trip to Cresent Island. Here is a rare opportunity to walk among wildlife up close and undisturbed,(predators excepted)
Dinner and overnight at Naivasha Simba Lodge LDBB – www.simbalodges.com
Day 3 Nakuru
Morning drive to the Lake Nakuru National Park, famous as the home to thousands of lesser and greater flamingo. This park also provides sanctuary for Rothschild giraffe, rhino and leopard. Lunch at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge. Afternoon game drive. Opportunities to stop and take your time to take photographs.
Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge LDBB – www.sarovahotels.com
Day 4 Masai Mara
Morning drive via Narok to the Masai Mara National Reserve offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where the visitor may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago.
Lunch at Sarova Mara Camp. Afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Camp LDBB – www.sarovahotels.com
Day 5 Masai Mara
Day spent game-viewing in the reserve with early morning and afternoon game drives.
Optional visit to a Masai Village. The villagers are open to photography and his is usually negotiated before hand. Optional early walk with a Masai Moran(warrior)in the park..plenty of photo opportunities.
All meals and overnight at Sarova Mara Camp LDBB
Day 6 Kisumu
Breakfast at the camp. Morning depart with picnic lunches to Kisumu.
Overnight at Sondu Orphanage – own arrangements
Orphanage parents will accompany you in a visit with the kids, and the surrounding village. Eat and stay the night with the villagers.
Day 7 Nairobi
Set out and drive the scenic route back to Nairobi through the tea growing regions, and the various tribal lands on the way. Return to The Stanley Hotel. Overnight at The Stanley Hotel BB
Day 8 Shaba
Morning drive north via Nanyuki and Mt Kenya to the Samburu National Reserve. Rugged and remote, this wildlife reserve provides some the best and most colourful game viewing in the country. Ask the driver for any stopover to take pictures .
Lunch at Sarova Shaba Lodge. Afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Sarova Shaba Lodge LDBB
Day 9 Nairobi
Early morning game drive. Breakfast at the lodge. Morning drive back to Nairobi or fly to Nairobi. Overnight at The Stanley BB
Day 10 Nairobi
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning transfer to the airport for your international flight back home.
End of our services.
Price per Pax
Prices in AU Dollars
Using 1 Minibus
Validity Double per pax Singlesupl.
04/01/2012-29/09/2012 3,450.00 656.00
01/03/2012-31/03/2012 3,372.00 636.00
01/04/2012-09/04/2012 3,344.00 592.00
10/04/2012-30/06/2012 3,197.00 346.00
01/07/2012-31/10/2012 3,761.00 833.00
01/11/2012-15/12/2012 3,391.00 631.00
Tour departs subject to a minimum of six people traveling.
All bookings are on a twin share basis unless a single room is requested.
Children welcome but rates are on request.
1. Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
2. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
3. Services of an English speaking driver-guide, game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
4. All Government taxes and levies.
5. Complimentary 500 ml mineral water per person per game drive in the safari vehicle.
6. All meet and greet services.
7. All arrival and departure transfers.
8. 24 hours stand-by contact number.
9. Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
10. 7 pax guaranteed window seat in each vehicle.
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
12. On safari accessories in each vehicle: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
1. All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s). Budget approx. $ 2.00 – $ 4.00 per person per day for lodge and hotel staff, $ 1.00 per bag for porters and $ 10.00 – $ 12.00 per person per day for driver-guides).This is a guide only.
2. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks,
3. Any local or international flight and departure taxes. Unless stipulated
4. Laundry services.
5. Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
6. Visa fees (currently US$ 25.00 per passport holder – and FOC for children under 16). Visas are available on arrival at international airports or recognized border entry points.
7. Flying doctors coverage: Optional @ US$ 20 dollars per person.
§ Covers you within East Africa for a period of 14 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, you will be airlifted to Nairobi where you will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient.
PLEASE NOTE BOOKING IS ACCEPTED ON RECIEPT OF YOUR BOOKING FORM AND YOUR DEPOSIT.